Losing somebody that you love is incredibly difficult. This is particularly true if their death was caused by the wrongful or negligent actions of another individual, company, or entity. At Stone Rose Law, our compassionate team is standing by to help when you need a Mesa wrongful death attorney. We have the resources necessary to conduct a full investigation into what happened to your loved one. Our goal is to ensure that you and your family receive the closure and compensation you are entitled to from any liable party.
Why choose Stone Rose Law for your case?
- The team at Stone Rose Law understands that these cases are incredibly challenging, and we strive to provide individualized and compassionate assistance to grieving family members.
- We take pride in standing up for family members in Mesa wrongful death cases because we believe that liable parties should be held accountable for their actions.
- We take Mesa wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not have to worry about paying legal fees until after we obtain the compensation and closure they deserve.
Why do you need an attorney for this case?
Wrongful death cases can be overwhelming and present challenges to family members and representatives of the deceased’s estate. This is particularly true when dealing with aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties. A skilled Mesa wrongful death lawyer can use their resources to handle every aspect of your case, including:
- Gathering all evidence needed to prove liability for the incident. This can include accident reports, statements from eyewitnesses, safety records of those involved, any photo or video surveillance, and more.
- Working with trusted economic and financial experts to help properly calculate the economic and non-economic losses that family members will incur.
- Handling all communications and negotiations with every party involved in the process to ensure that an adequate settlement offer is made.
- Fully preparing to take the Mesa wrongful death case to trial, if necessary.
Who can file wrongful death claims in Mesa, Arizona?
Arizona law is very specific about which individuals are allowed to file wrongful death claims in civil court. This includes:
- A surviving spouse
- Any surviving children
- A surviving parent or guardian
- The personal representative of the deceased’s estate
How do wrongful death cases arise in Mesa?
At Stone Rose Law, our attorneys have experience handling wrongful death cases that arise in a variety of ways. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Construction accidents
- Medical malpractice
What type of compensation is available in these cases?
The attorneys at Stone Rose Law have experience helping family members recover various types of compensation following the loss of a loved one. Compensation may include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of the deceased’s future income and benefits
- Loss of any future inheritance
- Loss of parental guidance (if there were minor children)
- Loss of spousal companionship and consortium
- Pain and suffering of the survivors
- Any medical expenses the deceased incurred before their death due to the injuries
- Any pain and suffering the deceased experienced after their injuries but before their death
Call a compassionate Mesa wrongful death attorney today
If you have lost somebody that you love due to the negligence, careless, or wrongful actions of somebody else, the team at Stone Rose Law is here to help. Our compassionate and experienced team has the resources necessary to conduct a complete investigation into your case, so we can determine liability and fully represent you and your family in and out of the courtroom.
Our goal is to ensure you receive proper compensation and closure for what happened. When you need a Mesa wrongful death attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 480-498-8998.